Benefits of Advanced Analytics
Advanced Analytics goes beyond regular business intelligence tooling. It allows for a wider range of applicability and better accuracy, but also:
- Deeper insights; allowing for more on-the-money initiatives and interventions.
- Accurate forecasting; predicting future trends to .
- Anticipate problems and opportunities; better planning of transport and stock management
- Simulating and testing solutions and scenarios; better accuracy on todays interventions.
What is Advanced Analytics used for?
Advanced Analytics is applied on a very broad range of questions and in many environments, and it is continuously developing. However, there are some fields where Advanced Data Analytics is already applied very often.
- Fraud detection and risk management
- Quality inspection
- Marketing and customer lifecycles
- Maintenance (failures and planning)
- Customer satisfaction